Today is already the first day of November 2013. Time seems to be flying by.
There are 30 days in this month. What could you do, each day, for the next 30 days that would make a huge difference in your life?
What would bring you JOY? Make your heart sing? Help you to feel more alive?
It could be any of the following:
- Making a point to go out of your way to be kind to someone else.
- Taking a walk each day in a quiet place and admiring the view.
- Finally beginning that writing project you have been putting off, and setting aside 30 minutes each day with a timer, to keep you motivated.
- Taking yourself (and a friend if you like) out for coffee at your local Starbucks or any other place that you enjoy and catching up.
- Making a point to find something to laugh about each day.
- Connecting with a higher power, your higher self, your angels, your guides, for 15 minutes each morning, and asking for help and guidance.
- It could even be to give yourself the luxury of an afternoon nap with your teddy bear.
Whatever it is, today, think of some ways and things that bring you joy and start doing one of those each day for this precious month of November that has arrived here in all its glory, this morning.
And remember these words:
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
So dear hearts, begin TODAY!
Have a wonderful November 2013 and take care.
Love and blessings, Veronica