Almost all of my life, I have been looking for the answers. The meaning and purpose of life. The truth of it all.
And I can honestly say that even at this point in the game, I have still not found them, although there were many times along the way when I thought that I had.
But as I grew older the landscape and the questions kept changing. I believe they always will.
So, let us take Maya Angelou’s advice. And if you still need to ask yourself a question, let it be this.
What is the melody of your own heart?
Perhaps today would be a good day to stop looking for the answers and just sing the song you came here to sing.
Have a blessed and very peaceful day.
Love and blessings, Veronica – Email:email@example.com
May there be a miracle in YOUR life today and may you have the EYES to see it.
• SUBSCRIBE to INSIGHTS & INSPIRATIONS by Veronica M. Hay
Delivered to Your Mail Box Every Weekday Morning Here: http://www.peopleandpossibilities.com/subscribe.html
• Visit Veronica’s Website Here: http://www.insightsandinspirations.com
• Visit Veronica’s Holistic, Inspirational PRINT & Online Magazine Here: www.peopleandpossibilities.com
• Follow Veronica on Twitter Here: https://twitter.com/veronicahay
• Friend Veronica on Facebook Here: http://www.facebook.com/veronicahay