Today would be a good day to look back over 2009 and find some things to feel good about. What did you accomplish last year, and where in your life, were you more conscious and present? What wonderful things happened in the last twelve months? Forget about where you may have fallen off track. Give that no attention. Focus on what went right!
You might want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Did I take even one step forward towards my dream or goal and if so, what was that step or steps?
- Who (what person) or what experience made me feel generous, magnanimous, expansive, last year?
- Did I experience any “ah-ha” moments, insights, breakthroughs in the last 365 days?
- Where did I find the joy in my life in this past year? Who or what made me laugh out loud?
- What happened that gave me a sense of relief and peace?
- Who helped me along my way and have I said thank you?
- Who or what caused me to feel a sense of accomplishment?
- Did I take some time to celebrate my victories along the way? Remember it is not the size of the victory that matters, but the fact that you took the time to acknowledge it. It helps to build your “success muscle” so to speak.
- If I could do it over, these past 52 weeks, what one thing would I have done differently perhaps? Guess what? You do get to do it over, in the next twelve months!
So in this past year, what was the most “delicious” moment of your life? The one that made your heart sing, smile that secret smile, and really feel that life was truly worth living!
You are now heading into a brand new year, 2010. You can take these joyful, positive and productive experiences and use them to catapult you into the rest of this year, where you can build upon them. This means that you are already much further ahead towards your dreams and goals than you were just a year ago. You are moving forward, you have established momentum, whether it feels like it or not yet.
Get ready to make 2010 the very best year of your life so far!
If you would like some help in making 2010 your very best year, then I invite you to claim your free instant access to our Wealth Without Limits – Prosperity Series – Lesson 1, as well as many other goodies and bonuses when you visit: http://www.insightsandinspirations.com/gift.html
You will find a free audio and video there for you to use as well.
From Veronica Hay – The Prosperity Poet and Insights and Inspirations Hub